- every body is defective in some way
- one is innocent until proven guilty
- the way you feel is the way you should live
- look for opportunities
- the mind is slow in unlearning what it has been long in learning
- exercise your human will
- give spiritual strength to others and they will reciprocate with affection
- silent company is more healing than words of advice
- everything we do tells something about us
- understand what bothers you
- make money before spending it
- the generous man receives more than he gives
- assuage distress with a smile
- every advantage has its disadvantage
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.