- you profit from praise if you value criticism
- if you sleep with a dog you will rise full of fleas
- faith is working in the dark
- the brook would lose its song if you removed the rocks
- don't apologize for being early
- when in doubt, do nothing
- take a wider view
- hesitate for a good reason
- going on adventures gives us stories to tell that add meaning to life
- the only person you can really correct and change is yourself
- knowledge is a stepping stone to the truth
- there is no correlation between beauty and happiness
- learn how to receive love
- never put off till tomorrow what you can do today
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.