- stick to your goals
- learn to enjoy silence
- fight for just causes
- life is tough, but you can be tougher
- ending up with anything valuable takes time
- each day, set aside some time for a little fun
- learning refines and elevates the mind
- if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically
- the shortest distance between two points is a straight line
- don't let anyone intimidate you
- a calamity is often a blessing in disguise
- solutions come best when the mind is relaxed
- the best discoveries are usually made by accident
- your happiness is the result of your own effort
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.