- it pays to be on the level
- start now
- to achieve happiness makes others happy
- let your dreams come from your heart
- it is more costly to blow a second chance than a first one
- don't throw out the baby with the bathwater
- be a good listener
- never ask a barber if you need a haircut
- accept life as it is dealt to you
- never send a chicken to bring home a fox
- be thankful for success
- let your nose go in front, but do not always follow it
- it is easy to let your desires rule you
- you usually do not know that you are in a bad mood until someone brings it to your attention
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.