- having experience in accepting ourselves, we can extend compassion and tolerance to others
- who accepts nothing has nothing to return
- when we do the best we can, we never know what miracles await
- busy people have more fun
- freedom lies in being bold
- even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there
- life is short enough without violence and war making it shorter
- your imagination can set you free
- Rome wasn't build in a day
- true love cannot exist without friendship first
- you can learn to cope with anything
- a chip on the shoulder is a good indication of wood higher up
- never go to bed angry
- do not cut down the tree that gives you shade
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.