- suspect everybody--and keep your suspicions to yourself
- it is good for your body and mind to age at the same rate
- people make history
- more memories are forgotten than remembered
- if you kick a stone in anger, you'll hurt your foot
- life goes in cycles between happiness and sadness
- do not let fear come in the way of making a decision
- put yourself in others' shoes and take the focus off yourself
- the more creative you are, the more fun your children will have
- do what you have to
- no great person ever complains of want of opportunity
- greatness can appear in tiny and large ways
- he who bears the burden on his shoulders knows its weight
- happiness is contagious
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.