- seek solitude
- the truth frightens many people
- paint like you feel
- sometimes you need an ending in order to start a new beginning
- you gain strength, courage, and confidence every time you look fear in the face
- love has no ceiling
- life's crossroads do not have signposts
- never let the fear of striking out get in your way (B. Ruth)
- have the ability to keep a promise
- patience is the best way to accomplish things
- let your conscience be your guide
- trust your intuition
- be part of the solution, not part of the problem
- genius is the faculty of doing a thing that nobody supposed could be done at all
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.