- beware of advice based on someone's fears
- compliment others
- strive for excellence
- keep your ears open
- leaders are always out in front
- turn a hobby into a job
- you are what you do
- rise earlier than others for more peace and a sense of personal fulfillment
- practice forgiving
- work makes life sweet
- thinking is one of the hardest tasks you can do
- a question you should often ask yourself is: is it right?
- be consistent
- respect children
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.