- it is exhausting to be insincere
- love and work are two of the most important ingredients of a happy life
- ability helps you get to the top, but character keeps you from falling
- don't get upset just because everyone else is
- your marriage is OK when you can still make up after an argument
- failure is essential to learning
- the real test of business greatness lies in giving opportunities to others
- happy is the person with a hobby
- prepare yourself for reality
- failing means something just did not work
- replace smoke detector batteries every January 1
- good communities offer a sense a belonging
- there is no such thing as a dress rehearsal for life
- one man does not make a team
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.