- think before you commit to something
- the world does not stop for a broken heart
- listening to someone is sometimes all the help they need
- every good deed you do genuinely comes back to you in abundance
- the best remedy for a short temper is a long walk
- you cannot go far in a rowboat without oars
- keep some important personal things private
- create from what you know
- if you do not wash your hands properly, then there is really no sense in doing it at all
- the world likes a happy person
- if you do not claim too much intelligence, people will give you credit for more than you have
- be superior to your possessions
- be open to experience new people
- follow your bliss
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.