- don't expect other people to solve your problems
- you always win when you compete against yourself
- advances in life are usually first met by fear and skepticism
- use your 24 hours in a day
- marriage is not the difficult part, it is the living together that is hard
- talents need exercise
- do not be afraid to let things inspire you
- it is better to have a little than nothing
- every life has its own riddle
- perfect practice makes perfect
- think about the best thing that happened today
- remember your pleasures with gratitude
- you cannot keep a good man down
- ask questions that other people will enjoy answering
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.