- opportunities rarely come in neat, predictable packages
- knowledge needs to be acquired to be had
- kids need more hugs than they need things
- you can learn by living and reading
- it is how you play the game that matters
- necessity makes decision making easy
- the brightest sunshine produces the darkest shadows
- be disciplined
- hope is always just around the corner
- the road is all
- home is the resort of love, joy, and plenty
- if you play with matches, you will get burned
- you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar
- memories are your most valuable possessions
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.