- do not be afraid to make hard decisions
- it is never too late to learn new things
- all misfortune is but a stepping stone to fortune
- the faster you get information, the faster you think you need it
- reason is the lamp of the mind
- believe in other people's potential
- because is not a reason to get mad
- allow a walk to empty your mind
- laws need to be supported by the people
- a good leader is also a good follower
- vigilantly practice indifference to external conditions
- teach yourself how to really listen
- laugh with, but never laugh at
- make living itself an art
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.