- changing what you do will change how you think and feel
- feed your passions
- it is inevitable that you will age, but it does not mean you have to act old
- tell at least one person each day that you like, admire, or appreciate her
- to know what we know and to know what we do not know--that is understanding
- don't waste your time on lousy books
- know the true value of time
- everyone is capable of exaggeration
- a home is made of love and dreams
- do what you love and success will follow
- stop thinking about things that worry you
- cleanliness is next to godliness
- an artist does not know when he/she is going to paint a masterpiece
- the purpose of history is to teach
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.