- losing desire is like losing your life
- holding onto fears gives them power
- patience cures everything
- count your blessings
- you can't force someone to like you
- providence helps those who help themselves
- be afraid only of standing still
- be a player, not a spectator
- no one can tell you who you are
- knowledge is received; wisdom is gained
- everything you think affects your spirit, your mood, and your ability to contribute to others
- nothing stays the same
- envy and fear are major cause of hatred
- do not fight a battle if there is nothing to win
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.