- be all that you can be
- you cannot fit a round peg in a square hole
- cultivate your talents
- advertise truthfully
- eating in silence can make food taste better
- easy to anger, easy to forgive
- do it big or stay in bed
- speak only with good purpose and think before you speak
- don't dismiss a good idea just because you don't like where it came from
- if you want a friend, you will have to be one
- fools outnumber wise people
- the last lap is the hardest
- to think is to live
- we are usually stronger than we think we are
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.