- leave the talking to others
- decide not to worry about it
- in calm moments, focus on creative problem-solving
- have an open mind
- everyone can learn from your kindness, and everyone deserves your kindness
- open the windows as you drive and experience the tapestry of smells
- use five free minutes to start a project
- create your own personal prayer book
- wear warm gloves and socks
- focus on the world's hope rather than the world's tragedies
- gain energy by exerting energy
- get a child his first fish tank
- send Thanksgiving cards
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.