- play with enthusiasm
- pay no attention to things that do not concern you
- slow down your internal clock
- be a hero to someone
- take your in-laws to brunch after church
- seek without seeking: sit still, clear your mind, wait
- become the moment and put all else out of your mind
- developing your nature and embracing virtue is embodying the Tao
- read to the driver on long trips
- believe that life was given for joy
- let nature be your teacher
- steady your wavering thoughts before you act
- ask forgiveness of all the people you have hurt
- choose to direct the course and quality of your life
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.