- lounge on the couch with your child and "hang out"
- confront calamity
- experiment with consciously choosing to miss a meal
- buy a pair of funny glasses for each member of your family
- compassion is an awareness and determination that demands action
- make Thanksgiving dinner for your in-laws
- invite a neighbor over for an impromptu dinner
- shed vanity
- love a thing for its own sake
- acknowledge the reality of the times
- accept your mistakes
- give a back scratch or neck rub
- don't recline your seat in a crowded airplane
- help preserve one-room schoolhouses
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.