- raise money to help care for others in need
- win the respect of intelligent persons
- take a calcium supplement
- practice doing work that has no reward
- whatever you wish for, drop it deliberately, knowing that you don't really need it
- send a secret admirer card
- instead of running errands, stroll them
- consult an expert when it is called for
- console a crying baby
- lead a blameless life
- when crabby, take an afternoon nap
- show up on time
- make your own valentines
- be the first to make up after a disagreement
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.