- buy flowers for your home on Fridays
- nonviolence requires much more courage than violence
- develop a sense of equanimity toward all beings
- take responsibility for what you do
- learn to massage your own neck, shoulders, and feet
- every time a thought arises, throw it away
- give yourself a kick in the seat of your pants
- when life gives you roadblocks, take healthy detours
- if something new is available to you, try it instead of saying "I won't" or "I can't"
- save money with integrity
- watch what you say
- use a good mind well
- resist the temptation to brag
- backtrack to discover where a thought came from
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.