- the way out of a trap is to study the trap itself: learn how it is built, take it apart piece by piece
- write or draw your anger away
- praise others
- think of yourself as a survivor
- only when you become empty can you be filled with something greater
- sit in a dark room with just one candle
- sometimes not getting what you want is the best thing for you
- plan ways to combine two or three similar tasks
- start a greenhouse, especially in the winter
- let go of minor annoyances before they become major conflicts
- be a good parent: show up, listen, try to laugh
- let go of territoriality
- make your kitchen the most comfortable room in the house
- go for a country drive with a loved one
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.