- surrender your weight issues to a Higher Power
- toss out last year's accumulated guilt
- think of overhauling your diet as an adventure
- respond to rudeness with kindness
- celebrate the harvest moon by taking a long stroll with someone special after dinner
- experience the length of breath
- promote uncompromising vision
- stop an argument in your mind before opening your mouth
- realize the difference between the annoying and the tragic
- learn the art of compromise
- do less arguing and more forgiving
- shop locally whenever possible
- help preserve sand dunes
- give up something that is not good for you
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.