- blow kisses across the room
- prepare a wonderful dinner for Mom
- our home, children, and body are given to us for a short while - treat them with care and respect
- believe in what you're about to do
- finish your work so you get the holiday off
- direct your future
- keep going and continually begin again
- acknowledge your own positive features and qualities
- look at each tabletop as a still life
- raja yoga is the yoga of meditation, merging the self with the universe
- recognize the conditioning of your experiences and work to break out of its limitations
- be a living expression of kindness
- change painful situations
- put a huge smile on jack-o'-lanterns
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.