- let a child bang on pots and pans if they're crabby
- be a reading role model
- donate proceeds from a yard sale to a charitable organization
- be selfish when you need to be, without guilt
- express yourself at the right time, at the right place, with the right words, and the right attitude
- recognize the conditioning of your experiences and work to break out of its limitations
- bear all cheerfully
- ask, what have I always wanted to do that I have never done? and then try it
- focus on your connection with someone, not on what separates you
- kick up your heels
- believe in the supreme worth of the individual
- do things that bring out your best, most magic self
- cultivate flexible thinking
- develop interest in life as you see it, in people, things, literature, music
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.