- brush your teeth right after a meal
- give good foot rubs
- pause before your emotions take over your actions
- lounge on the couch with your child and "hang out"
- live according to your beliefs
- fix a snack to share
- nurture creativity
- spend a "vacation" in silent retreat
- release any beliefs that have outlived their usefulness
- volunteer to drive for Meals on Wheels
- don't waste energy battling all the little waves - the ocean is full of them and they keep coming; just pay attention and correct the course when necessary
- put on your favorite CD and dance
- help a turtle cross the street
- donate used bikes
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.