- go out and look at the stars to put things in perspective
- read directions carefully
- cultivate virtue by what you read, listen to, and watch
- write an unexpected letter
- use yellow to stimulate the left side of the brain
- allow others more space, freedom, and time
- be the master of yourself in every situation
- go on an Audubon Society vacation
- practice listening - we don't learn anything new when we are speaking
- praise others
- Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food (Hippocrates)
- rid yourself of debt
- get involved in a worthwhile project
- keep your dealings aboveboard
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.