- choose carefully: what you choose could determine what you become
- try a centering prayer: the silent repetition of a word or phrase, used as a focus point
- offer someone the cherry from your drink
- detach yourself from everything that constricts you
- enjoy the sitcom of your life without being overwhelmed by the melodramatic moments
- when you make the connection between all things, you have a way out of isolation
- practice self-acceptance
- give others the benefit of the doubt
- apologize to someone you offended
- present an inexpensive but thoughtful gift in an elaborate package
- have true, lasting values
- view everyday surroundings with a tourist's eye
- double your joy by sharing it
- start off the day with warm-from-the-oven pastries
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.