- try vegetarianism a day at a time and note how you feel
- when you give a gift, don't expect anything in return
- clean up after yourself
- delight in each moment of awakening
- above all else, choose good health
- tend to the little rips, tears, and loose buttons of life
- use money you win to help others
- simplicity is having room for the unexpected
- remind yourself to work at letting go of ego-clinging, selfishness, possessiveness, aggression, resentment, confusion
- accept that pain and disappointment are part of life
- look for contentment from within
- remain in the center, watching
- keep a fire burning as a welcome
- even if you cannot sleep - rest
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.