- free your weekends for your family if you are busy with work the rest of the week
- get involved with people outside your usual circle of friends
- your consciousness radiates out even further than your imagination
- do a Subway sandwich run for football fans
- put a jacket over someone sleeping in the car
- remember that love is not leisure, it is work
- The individual becomes perfect when he loses his individuality in the all to which he belongs (D. T. Suzuki)
- bear all cheerfully
- take stock of your current condition and see how you can balance it
- wait for weight loss
- visit home often
- rent an RV and go on a road trip
- fix squeaking doors that could wake people
- always expect the best and be prepared for the worst
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.