- say a daily prayer
- eat foods that rekindle good childhood memories
- smile all the time
- let go and let God
- simply soak up the day
- learn the origins of words
- act with good intentions
- help your children grow up
- create your own secret hideaway
- explore different routes on your walks or runs
- realize that something special is often very simple
- be devoted to something outside yourself
- only a quiet mind can learn
- baby-sit the grandchildren
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.