- be friends with good-natured people
- let your spiritual side guide your material side, not the other way around
- show up on time
- do simple things to make your home and your work space more beautiful
- avoid eating on the run
- put vinegar on someone's sunburn
- always be content with whatever happens
- set flexible goals for yourself
- don't make people wait for an important answer
- include plenty of green, leafy vegetables in your diet
- offer to help a neighbor do a home improvement project, like painting
- put your hand over your heart when you pledge allegiance
- support medical research
- stay centered when things are out of balance
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.