- learn to enjoy the fresh taste of less-processed foods
- throw back the catch of the day
- be worthy
- end every yoga session with a few minutes of complete, total relaxation
- put music in the air
- practice mindfulness for at least five minutes every morning
- spend time in activities that make you a better person
- accept the other person's point of view and value that he or she has communicated it to you
- stop apologizing
- barter or swap
- break out the satin bedsheets
- put out the welcome mat
- have a humble abode
- invest time in fulfilling your dreams
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.