- ask, "At the end of my life, how much will it really mean to me to fulfill this desire?"
- display an appropriate sense of humor
- talk yourself through your anger
- don't push yourself beyond the comfort zone
- say prayers of thanksgiving
- let your eyes be soft and relaxed
- let the chips fall where they may
- support the local schools
- take care of the thoughts, and the actions will take care of themselves
- shake hands with enthusiasm
- develop a multicultural perspective
- give meaningful holiday gifts
- reward yourself for every goal achieved
- have prescriptions filled for an older friend
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.