- kindness calms the mind
- a releasing breath - breathing in through your nose and forcefully breathing out through your mouth - gets your anger and frustrations out
- take care of plants
- protect yourself by remaining tranquil
- draw with children
- teach manners in grade school
- give a computer to a college-bound kid
- support everybody's right to enjoy democracy
- buy your children educational toys
- show other people how to enjoy life
- never cheat
- don't be restricted by your past experiences
- help underprivileged kids on a regular basis
- arrange to go on a hot-air balloon ride
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.