- send an engagement card to newly affianced friends
- try to acquire as few new problems as possible
- be the kind of person who makes things happen
- wake up to classical music
- scatter cracked corn for birds during the snowy winter months
- appreciate the calm periods and make them last longer
- look for bargains, but don't be cheap
- visualize your future
- help beautify your town
- read about points of view that differ from your own
- inspire others to be happy
- write to an activist whom you admire
- live with wonder
- play with your pet
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.