- try brain expansion work, where you balance the use of both sides of your brain
- give the baby-sitter a checklist and phone numbers
- be like an island that no flood can engulf
- empty your mind during a walk
- throw a holiday party
- when another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself
- let your eyes be soft and relaxed
- Let go of all content and you will be totally content (Bernard Gunther)
- inside each of us is a core of essential goodness and purity
- love the tools with which you work
- n all of your happiness and all of your suffering are created by your own mind
- let someone who usually prepares breakfast stay in bed
- promote uncompromising vision
- apply creative solutions to real-life problems
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.