- there is peace in being nobody and having nothing
- knowledge of your own mortality is the greatest gift God could ever give you
- enjoy the physical aspects of your day: the softness of a coat, a shower after a brisk walk
- never anticipate wealth from any source but labor
- read goofy joke books
- patronize rural roadside stands
- be kind to animals
- support solutions to clean up the world's dumping grounds
- be quick to do good deeds
- be money smart
- relax deeply
- knowledge of your chakras will help you pinpoint the problem areas of your life and provide a basis for personal growth
- support politicians who work for prenatal care for all
- strive to have light in yourself
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.