- epicurean picnic hampers
- touching wood
- a quiet moment
- trackstanding with no hands
- yellow silk curtains
- anything that helps you get organized
- easily digestible food for the cat
- your game plan
- letting things slide sometimes
- a dark and stormy: carbonated ginger beer with Black Seal Rum
- listening to your new favorite song over and over again
- a 15-mile-long island
- tracing the shape of a fossil from millions of years ago
- underpainting, an initial layer of paint applied to a ground, which serves as a base for subsequent layers of paint
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.