- onions and Italian sausage
- Utz potato chips
- garden parties full of people
- Byzantine art
- seeing things you have been ignoring by learning to look
- throwing a tantrum and getting it out of your system
- the pleasant smell of an empty cookie jar
- the toaster as a mirror
- signing artwork after finishing it
- baby smiles
- dew beads
- Charles Eames, designer
- retail goods
- Norman castles
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.