- breathtaking coastal scenery and Neapolitan architecture
- flying first class
- long car trips with good company
- a gift certificate to the movies
- 100 acres of mountaintop with saltbox house in New Hampshire
- a moondance in the mountains
- setting foot on the Ho Chi Minh Trail
- coming downstairs barefoot
- that thought will not work except in silence
- the arrival of the pizza
- hiking the Berber villages of Morocco's Atlas Mountains, hut-to-hut in New Hampshire's White Mountains, Kalais the sacred mountain of Tibet, the Sierra Nevadas
- Hooterville on Petticoat Junction and Green Acres
- a field dense with poppies
- flipping the perfect pancake
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.