- popovers served warm and filled with ice cream
- an accurately written newspaper piece
- staying friends with your friends
- the Mohs hardness scale
- muffled sounds when snorkeling
- five-day weeks
- paying your respects
- gnarled bristlecones' driftwood skins and crazed contortions
- the smell of damp mink
- a natural outdoor rock lake
- high society
- a lion springing in the jungle
- becoming a caricaturist
- not having your checking account overdrawn by payday
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.