- being passionately curious
- 3G, 4G, 5G...
- prioritizing the day's tasks
- your town
- a refund with no questions asked
- an instrument landing in which the landing place cannot be seen
- the children's table at Thanksgiving
- cookies in the milk
- deep-fried balls of ground chickpea, small peppers, and pickled cucumbers, served hot in pita bread
- childhood - unbounded exhilaration
- slurping when no one is around
- simply letting the days pass
- high principles
- the first flower bulbs popping
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.