- ejecting before disconnecting
- the subject you liked best in fifth grade
- a longitudinal section through sunflower inflorescence
- the inner passes of the woods
- where the skis are leaning on top of the snowboard
- the food you love frequently compensating for something you lack, counterbalancing you
- the key under the mat
- a French fry dipped in just the right amount of ketchup
- poached white peaches
- pottery made of different-colored clays for a marbled or mottled effect
- vacation coming
- petite pastries
- that one line in a song that gets you every time
- preparing a weekly menu plan
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.