- the hot steam wafting from the vents on New York City morning
- browsing through a favorite art book
- Mouse Island, Corfu
- that there is no place on earth looking quite so good to a man as his own old-fashioned farm kitchen
- crossing a stream on a log
- Fortune magazine
- sharing goodies with other campers or picnickers
- the wild geranium bowing under the weight of dew
- not having any work to do over the weekend
- reinventing yourself
- style making you feel buoyant
- landing lights
- gasoline rainbows in puddles
- thinking of your cubicle as the Bat Cave of Hygge
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.