- cities at Christmastime
- all the cute homemade cat toys you can buy online
- snow-day announcements
- the necessity of taking a boat to get somewhere
- snow showers melting on touchdown
- picking up something someone else has dropped
- lobos in Texas
- through-ticketing, a single ticket for an entire journey via different railroads
- sock sorter rings
- the courage to act on your ideas
- hearing the hermit thrush from the swamp cedars
- accepting criticism
- sirloin and blue cheese
- computer literacy
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.