- revisiting a park from your youth
- tribal practices
- leather train cases
- a jazz festival in Switzerland
- joining the Peace Corps and teaching basic business skills
- herbs to use with cheese
- a standard U.S. passport
- mangroves along tropical coastlines
- Corcovado Mountain, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- a contemplative corner of your own
- a grove of cacti
- sipping crackle-cold lemonade
- perfume tester bottles
- feeling the need to turn away from screens, the need to slow down and immerse oneself in the timelessness of the printed page
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.