- food for fitness
- shrimp in Muscatel and lavender sauce
- cider-baked ham
- something done without a deadline
- one's dormant capacity for unconditional kindness
- horses on parade
- new potatoes and parsnips to roast
- saffron steppes
- being nimble
- eating things like popcorn
- deterioration reversed
- meeting a new pal
- a stance of skepticism towards your first impulses and beliefs
- MacGyvering your way out of something
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.