- the first stranger in a strange land
- laughing at someone's favorite story - again
- a great cat named Hooper
- simultaneously seeing the forest AND the trees
- the interior of the Sydney Opera House
- decorating with lattice
- wake-up calls at the crack of dawn
- paintings at a museum
- pedal boating at Waller Mill Park
- Slurpee sliding smoothly into your cup like a snake
- fervent and heated discussions on how to improve things
- a burst of applause
- a large window that bathes the stairs in sunlight
- Cambrian period
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.