- a benevolent jungle
- biking on cobblestone wharves
- showing off your new clothes
- hoarding something for the lean times
- reforested regions
- that there are more than twice as many kangaroos as people in Australia
- the feel of popcorn
- B.B. King's Blues Club, Tennessee
- buying books on a subject you'd like to know more about
- a serious conversation with a small child
- visiting someone you have not seen in a very long time
- practicing penmanship
- a kitchen remodeling
- extra gumballs coming out of the machine
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.