- moderation or excess?
- selling lemonade from a big earthenware crock set up on a card table on the sidewalk
- Patrick Macnee, The Avengers (TV)
- an intimate view of the mountains
- James Hutton and uniformitarianism in geology
- a heavy-glass soda fountain set shaped for splits, floats, sundaes, and sherbets
- quilted kitchen appliance covers
- a heavy crop of holly and dogwood berries
- enamel cloisonné
- the power of electromagnetic waves
- someone to roughhouse with
- a humongous closet
- ancient bifacial stone tools
- hidden notes
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.