- a rust-colored study
- abandoning your inhibitions
- accepting whatever you are doing
- taking the training wheels off and riding!
- the sound of a key in the door or the garage door opening
- an old-fashioned soapstone griddle
- lavender in the meadow
- jogging to the top of the Empire State Building
- a fortuitous meeting
- vines evolving from flowers to succulent purple fruits
- Christmas present guesses
- the flat feet of waiters
- peeling the wax off a round of cheese
- the shape of ice cubes coming out of the freezer
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.