- the exquisite smell of the earth at daybreak
- aikido and kung fu
- chipped potatoes
- breaking trail in the snow
- brain fitness
- Trails Day
- lofts, landings, and lookouts
- carrying someone over a puddle
- the fruit of a coffee plant, either a cherry or a berry
- birds fluffing their feathers to preserve their body heat
- pretending that other people like you
- carrying all the groceries in from the car in one big trip
- a luscious kiss
- even-toed ungulates such as the ruminants, camels, pigs, and hippopotami
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.