- getting back the child in you
- yard and garage sales
- petticoats good for twirling
- Ops, Zap, and Flasher, North Dakota towns
- learning how to make jam and preserves
- going to Paris for the cheese and San Francisco for the sourdough
- a 3-merous flower with parts in sets of three, like the Trillium
- a massage after a long day
- cardboard milk bottle caps
- brand-new dominoes and checkers
- writing until your pen runs out of ink
- attitude nourishment
- hearty pats on the back
- dinners at home
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.