- medics' scrub pants or dresses
- the rare "music night"
- cardinals, quail, and robins flitting about the rhododendron and mountain laurel
- grandmothers who don't spoil
- drawing, the true test of art
- flounced awning-stripe cushions
- ideas for new sketches or paintings
- mist that swirls and vanishes soon after sunup
- mesh stockings
- watching the Grand Prix from a yacht
- the cornet-playing section
- when it is simply necessary to love
- the American Heart Association symbol
- calling your boss, explaining you feel great and you'll be in first thing tomorrow
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.