- pen wipers
- milk machines at dawn
- a sign that appears to point in more than one direction
- the big rhyming sing-a-long to How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- a pale sun on blond floors
- a book lover poring over one of their treasured editions
- hunter-green squash known as Hubbards
- the seven books you would have if you were limited to seven
- Lacanau Ocean beach
- pumpkin bread with raisins
- allowing the character of a place to sink in slowly
- a voidee, a last-minute snack
- pit houses to apartments
- waiting out a storm
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.